Where can I find a Merchant Token?
To find Merchant Token, make sure you are signed into Seller Central and click this link. Your "Merchant Token" will be a value like this, for ...
Tue, 8 Sep, 2020 at 2:32 PM
Do I need to register for VAT?
You should register for VAT from the earlier of: -  first moving inventory(date from which you are using FBA)               -  if your sales to customers...
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:44 PM
What is a fiscal representative and is Taxually one?
Non-EU companies are obliged to appoint a local representative in some European countries. Taxually is able to provide this service, either directly or by u...
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:45 PM
I’m a US company. What tax certificate do I need to provide?
US companies should apply for Form 6166 from the Inland Revenue Service. More information on obtaining this can be found here: https://www.irs.gov/individ...
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:45 PM
What happens once I have got my VAT numbers?
The three-step process is outlined below. Before you receive your VAT numbers, your account manager will give you a call to talk you through the monthly c...
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:46 PM
What happens in case of non-compliance?
1. Tax authorities will issue penalties for late submission and/or late payment 2. As a non-EU business, sellers must appoint a French tax representative...
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:47 PM
How long does it take to get a VAT number?
It takes 5-8 weeks, but its depending on the country.
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:48 PM
Do you provide an EORI number?
Yes, for additional EUR 150,-
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:48 PM
How much do you charge for retroactive fillings?
0-6 months of filings: €350 6-12 months of filings: €500 12-24 months of filings: €750 >24 months of filings: €1,200
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:49 PM
In case of partnership, do we need ID of the second person?
Yes, a passport copy is necessary.
Thu, 27 Aug, 2020 at 4:52 PM